How I got here
Hi there - nice to meet you!
I'm Paige & photographing people's most special moments is my favorite thing I do. I get butterflies on my way to every shoot, I stay up really late editing & dreaming up my next ideas, & delivering memories that clients will treasure for a lifetime makes me happy. It's that simple.
I remember my very first Barbie camera that I had when I was about 4 years old. I haven't been without a camera since. I'm the friend who has to ask for a group photo just to be in a shot, I spent hours in a dark room in high school developing my own film, my grandpa was a wedding photographer, I was the yearbook photographer, & my phone constantly tells me it's out of memory from the 12,000+ photos. From a young age, I valued photographs - a moment in time that lives forever. I'm nostalgic like that, & I think everyone deserves to have special moments in their lives captured - & I'd love to do that for you.
A few other things about me:
- I live with my supportive fiancé & our 3 beloved fur children: Cashew, Rocky, & Bullwinkle. (I welcome any & all animals at any session with me!)
- I was raised in a military family, traveled Europe as a kid & have lived in 2 countries, 6 states, 15 cities, & 23 homes. If I'm not currently traveling, I'm planning my next trip. For you, this means that I'm happy to travel anywhere to meet you & be your photographer.
- I've spent a decade working in advertising & marketing, which has given me some immeasurable experience with clients of all budgets, with people of all kinds, & with consistent creative, aesthetic, & design work.
- I named all my pets after candy bars as a kid: Snickers, Hershey, Reeses Pieces, Butterfinger, Buttercup, Oreo, Kisses, M&M.
- I got my first job at 16 as a barista & from that moment on knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur.
- Someone once told me "You have IDEAS!" & that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Ideas can take you anywhere & they're what move our world forward. & I realized I've been putting my ideas on paper for as long as I can remember - film prints, a huge binder of fashion designs, my dream house floor plans, 3D interior designs, & anything I can't explain in words - is an idea that makes it to paper.
- I love patterns, symmetry, & wild interior tile designs
- I love all things mid-century - the fashion, the homes, the furniture, the advertising, the music.
Can't wait to hear from you!
Connie & Tyler
“We loved having Paige as our wedding photographer. We can’t say enough good things about Paige. She was very organized. She captured every image on our shot list and so much more. Any time I turned around to look for her to grab a candid picture, she was already there and ready to snap with her camera. My family and friends even took notice to Paige’s effort and professionalism throughout our wedding day. We recommend her to everyone looking for a photographer!”