How I got here
Hi there - nice to meet you!
I'm Paige & photographing people's most special moments is my favorite thing I do. I get butterflies on my way to every shoot, I stay up really late editing & dreaming up my next ideas, & delivering memories that clients will treasure for a lifetime makes me happy. It's that simple.
I remember my very first Barbie camera that I had when I was about 4 years old. I haven't been without a camera since. I'm the friend who has to ask for a group photo just to be in a shot, I spent hours in a dark room in high school developing my own film, my grandpa was a wedding photographer, I was the yearbook photographer, & my phone constantly tells me it's out of memory from the 12,000+ photos. From a young age, I valued photographs - a moment in time that lives forever. I'm nostalgic like that, & I think everyone deserves to have special moments in their lives captured - & I'd love to do that for you.
A few other things about me:
- I live with my supportive fiancé & our 3 beloved fur children: Cashew, Rocky, & Bullwinkle. (I welcome any & all animals at any session with me!)
- I was raised in a military family, traveled Europe as a kid & have lived in 2 countries, 6 states, 15 cities, & 23 homes. If I'm not currently traveling, I'm planning my next trip. For you, this means that I'm happy to travel anywhere to meet you & be your photographer.
- I've spent a decade working in advertising & marketing, which has given me some immeasurable experience with clients of all budgets, with people of all kinds, & with consistent creative, aesthetic, & design work.
- I named all my pets after candy bars as a kid: Snickers, Hershey, Reeses Pieces, Butterfinger, Buttercup, Oreo, Kisses, M&M.
- I got my first job at 16 as a barista & from that moment on knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur.
- Someone once told me "You have IDEAS!" & that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Ideas can take you anywhere & they're what move our world forward. & I realized I've been putting my ideas on paper for as long as I can remember - film prints, a huge binder of fashion designs, my dream house floor plans, 3D interior designs, & anything I can't explain in words - is an idea that makes it to paper.
- I love patterns, symmetry, & wild interior tile designs
- I love all things mid-century - the fashion, the homes, the furniture, the advertising, the music.
Can't wait to hear from you!
Maggie & Jake
“Paige is a remarkable photographer and just an all around amazing person to work with. She is professional, very hard working & made us feel so comfortable. You will feel like you're catching up with an old friend when working with her. Her photos are beautiful & she captures every detail. She goes above & beyond to support the people she is working with & you will not regret working with her. We trusted her with everything throughout our wedding day & she captured more than we could’ve imagined!”